Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Churchville House


Wow, I spent most of the day at Churchville House- that’s the name I gave our orphans house. I setup an office- desk, chair and bench on the front porch. I have finished drawing the plans for our building even though it is already built we needed it documented. The next satellite houses will be smaller but still will easily hold 12 orphans and a widow.
During lunch I showed the workers pictures from last April when our Faith Chapel group was here. They were very excited to see the video of Pastor Dave and Bishop Samuel talking in front of the orphanage they are finishing up now. They said how much they appreciated us building this for the orphans.
My bedroom on top of the Main Building has a beautiful view and it will have a great breeze blowing thru all day. Yes Steve, I said my bedroom. I like to climb up there and look around and try to imagine how nice it will be when it is done.
Our chef Isaac will be starting to work here at the site soon. Until there is cooking to do for the team of 5 that are coming in December he will be used for building. We need all the hands we can get. I figured out last weekend we have 40 days left to finish both buildings. Samuel is trusting God we will have it done. The 40 days sounds prophetic in some way. God took 40 days to dry up the flood and Jesus fasted for days in the desert…. And we have 40 days left to finish God’s work.  Please pray with us that the tasks will be completed!!




No comments:

Post a Comment