Saturday, September 15, 2012

Glory Gas!

I arrived at the airport Friday at 1:30pm (7:30am N.Y. time) and Bishop Samuel was there to pick me up. After getting my bags and loading the car I found out there was a small problem, no gas at the gas stations and his tank was below empty. I prayed and texted home for Kelly to pray. She said the car would keep going on Glory gas and it did. We drove for close to an hour before finding some boys with bottles of gas. Praise God, but if we had stopped to pray before buying the gas God may have told us not thiers because we only drove 1 more block before we saw a gas station that had gas and they weren't charging double.
I  read Psalm 48 this morning in verse 14 it says "For God is our God forever and ever;he will be our guide even to the end." Guide is the key word here, if you are looking for guidance look to God and his Word.

1 comment:

  1. Testimony #1--with many more to come. Thank you for the reminder of God's faithfulness.
    Be blessed, more and more!
    Peg F.

    ReplyDelete