Friday, August 3, 2012

Where did the blog name come from

I named this blog "12 orphans at a time" because that is the number of children each house will hold. We are hoping for more churches to get involved and build more homes for another 12 and another 12 and another 12, you get the idea.
My heart goes out to these orphans because I was an orphan as a baby and I know all I ever wanted was a loving family and that is what we are building, families. We will not be walking away once the buildings are up. Our support and help with each childs future will continue.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lynda, your life has really gone full circle, from being an orphan to making homes for orphans and widows. Creating families is such a beautiful gift.

    God's blessings to you as you set out on such a worthy path.

    I will miss you my friend.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete